Gaming online Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zOmg Bot - Beta 2

Go down

zOmg Bot - Beta 2 Empty zOmg Bot - Beta 2

Post  Admin Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:08 pm

zOmg Bot - Beta 2 81684624kb8

Zomg Bot - By ME

Menu Options:
Reload Game - Just reloads the game
Timers - Shows Macro timers to send X slot every X seconds , Also allows auto sit / target every X can be used with no sync
Sync - This allows you to use more advanced cheats to use it you must find the memory adress of your players health using cheat engine (see below tutorial)
Self Heal (requires sync) - Sends any ring slot when hp is less than desired amount
Auto Hunt (requires sync) - This panel has a avanced hunting option it will only kill creatures when you are attacked , if you are not being attacked then it will sit down to restore energy/Health. The bot will disable attack keys while sitting.
Shows info - in the programs caption like health / max health.
Alerts > death - Plays file \sounds\death.wav when dead
Alerts > low health- Plays file \sounds\thathurt1.wav when hp is lower than entered amount

Sync tutorial
------------------

Syncing as actually very easy and can be done in seconds once u have learnt how to do it open the bot , load the game fully, open cheat engine and target zomgbot (I use the window list button)

In game my health is 227 so we type 227 in the value box NO OTHER OPTIONS NEED ALTERATIONS.
Press the first scan button.

Cheat engine found 212 matches for me, so now jump back into game and do something to alter your health , im going to sit down and then stand backup once my heath increases. I now have 236 health.
Now in the value box type your new health and press next scan.

I got one adress add this to your list by pressing the red arrow button , now double click the adress (for me 03A5D5C4) a box will popup with the adress highlighted , just copy it and paste it into the "Health adress" text box on the sync panel , press sync and your done.

This bot does not sendkeys and therefore does not need focus

http://forum.cheatengine.org/download.php?id=47598

Admin
Admin

https://gamingonline.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum